You said what?!?
- The FX Network Actually Sucks, Even Though We All Think It Doesn’t For Some Reason
- Sofia Coppola… She’s, like, Francis’ Daughter right?
- The Awesomest reality TV horror show finally arrives on Australian TV
- I Love You Natalie Portman!: Part III – Revenging Wordsmith (Zing!)
- Episodes, the new Showtime sitcom starring Matt LeBlanc, is AWESOME! Yes, you heard me, AWESOME!
Them what says the things
Chart my movements with this handy calendar
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I wrote this for you Natalie. Well I adapted a timeless theme and customised it to perfectly suit you and express how i feel… ahem… But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? … Continue reading
When one thinks of Matt LeBlanc one immediately recalls his indelible 3 episode arc on that classic, marquee comedy series “Married With Children”. Who can forget his vacant, innocent charm as Vinnie Verducci, flashing his now familiar smile and swaggering … Continue reading
There have been some scurrilous rumor’s orbiting the Inter-Webs that Natalie Portman may miss out on an Oscar due to a forthcoming Movie called “No Strings Attached”. It is being uncharitably labeled as Natalies “Norbit”, the film that theoretically cost … Continue reading
Vampires or Zombies? The question has haunted TV and Movie pundits for the last several weeks and the debate shows no sign of abating. If you look in the horror section of any bookshop you would think that Vampires had … Continue reading
She’s Done it! After only 1 previous nomination the delightful Natalie Portman has all but assured her place on the Oscar walk of Fame by picking up the highly dubious, but highly visible, Golden Globe Best-Actress-in-a-Drama-or-Documentary-or-Pet-Show-or-Aeroplane. That she did so … Continue reading