You said what?!?
- The FX Network Actually Sucks, Even Though We All Think It Doesn’t For Some Reason
- Sofia Coppola… She’s, like, Francis’ Daughter right?
- The Awesomest reality TV horror show finally arrives on Australian TV
- I Love You Natalie Portman!: Part III – Revenging Wordsmith (Zing!)
- Episodes, the new Showtime sitcom starring Matt LeBlanc, is AWESOME! Yes, you heard me, AWESOME!
Them what says the things
Chart my movements with this handy calendar
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Natalie Portman and I
I wrote this for you Natalie. Well I adapted a timeless theme and customised it to perfectly suit you and express how i feel… ahem… But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? … Continue reading
There have been some scurrilous rumor’s orbiting the Inter-Webs that Natalie Portman may miss out on an Oscar due to a forthcoming Movie called “No Strings Attached”. It is being uncharitably labeled as Natalies “Norbit”, the film that theoretically cost … Continue reading
She’s Done it! After only 1 previous nomination the delightful Natalie Portman has all but assured her place on the Oscar walk of Fame by picking up the highly dubious, but highly visible, Golden Globe Best-Actress-in-a-Drama-or-Documentary-or-Pet-Show-or-Aeroplane. That she did so … Continue reading